Police log for Feb. 6, 2017

• Someone broke into and entered a residence with force on the 400 block of North Estes Drive at 4:30 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person broke a window with a brick, causing $200 in damage, and took items, reports state.

• Someone reported larceny from a motor vehicle on the 100 block of Black Oak Place at 2:24 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person reported that a leaf blower, worth $500, was stolen out of a work truck, reports state.

• Someone reported loud music and a party on the 200 block of Church Street at 10:45 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person reported loud music with bass, reports state.

• Someone reported a suspicious child at Walgreens at 108 E. Franklin St. at 10:46 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported loud music and a party on the 400 block of Pittsboro Street at 11:23 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported loud music and a party on the 300 block of Rosemary Street at 11:31 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported loud music and a party on the 700 block of Trinity Court at 12:38 a.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person reported someone banging something on the ceiling, reports state.

• Someone had an open container in the passenger area of a car on the 100 block of Ephesus Church Road at 12:20 a.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone drove while impaired on the 200 block of Raleigh Street at 3 a.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.