Police log for March 1, 2017

• Someone broke into and entered a vehicle on the 1000 block of Burning Tree Drive at 3:25 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole a blower valued at $350 from an equipment trailer, reports state.

• Someone communicated threats on the 100 block of East Franklin Street at 4:11 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person threatened to beat up the victim if he was not given his money, reports state.

• Someone reported a need for assistance on the 200 block of Chateau Place at 11:36 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person got locked out of their residence, reports state.

• Someone trespassed at Carolina Ale House on the 400 block of West Franklin Street at 1:30 a.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone disturbed the peace on Little John Road at 1:36 a.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported public consumption on the 700 block of Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard at 9 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported loud music and a party on the 100 block of N.C. 54 at 2:30 a.m. Saturday, according to Carrboro police reports.

• Someone reported loud noise on the 100 block of Ruth Street at 11:19 p.m. Sunday, according to Carrboro police reports.