Police log for March 29, 2017

• Someone obtained property by false pretense on the 800 block of Pritchard Avenue Extension at 11:38 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person refused to give $10 to the complainant, who washed the person’s clothes, reports state.

• Someone reported a suspicious person on the 100 block of Windsor Circle at 7:23 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person was looking in mailboxes, reports state.

• Someone reported larceny of prescription medication on the 300 block of Henderson Street at 4:55 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person took prescription medication, valued at $100, without permission, reports state.

• Someone reported fraud on the 300 block of Lindsay Street in Carborro at 1:54 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

An elderly female received a fraudulent check in the mail, reports state.

• Someone reported loud music on the 100 block of South Columbia Street at 8:33 p.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

It was due to an extremely loud fraternity party, reports state.

• Someone reported someone impeding traffic on West Franklin Street at 1:14 a.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person almost got hit by vehicles while walking drunk through traffic, reports state.

• Someone reported larceny on the 200 block of North Roberson Street at 9:45 a.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole a moped, moped cover, lock and helmet, valued at $3,700 in total, reports state.