Police log for March 31, 2017

• Someone reported larceny of a bicycle on the 200 block of East Franklin Street at 9:00 p.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole the bike, worth $1,000, and left the front tire chained to the bike rack, reports state.

• Someone reported breaking and entering of a vehicle on the N.C. 54 entrance ramp from Frank Porter Graham at 12:39 p.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person damaged the vehicle’s passenger side window and stole $147.24 in money and goods, reports state.

• Someone reported a suspicious person on the 1000 block of Hwy N.C. 54 at 1:57 p.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported breaking and entering of a vehicle on the 100 block of Ephesus Church Road at 1:34 a.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person opened the car but did not take anything, reports state.

• Someone reported vandalism and willful damage to property on the 10 block of Shepherd Lane at 5:48 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported larceny at Cruizers Exxon at 1860 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd. at 9:45 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole a case of bottled water valued at $3.99, reports state.