Police log for April 20, 2017

• Someone trespassed on the 100 block of Battle Lane at 9:19 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person refused to leave the property after being asked to do so, reports state.

• Someone broke and entered on the 100 block of Saluda Court at 4:50 a.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person took a television valued at $800, reports state.

• Someone reported a suspicious person on the 100 block of Windsor Place at 8:34 a.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported lost property on the 1200 block of Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard at 7:25 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person misplaced a wallet with $7 and credit, debit and identification cards inside, reports state.

• Someone reported larceny of a bike on the 400 block of West Cameron Avenue at 2:29 p.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The stolen bicycle, valued at $200, was recovered and given back to the owner, reports state.

• Someone reported loud music and partying on the 400 block of Cotton Street at 11:15 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported larceny of a cell phone on the 100 block of East Franklin Street at 3:24 a.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The phone, valued at $600, was stolen after being left in a bathroom, reports state.

• Someone reported a public protest on the 500 block of West Franklin Street at 12:43 p.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The people blocked the road and protested in the street, reports state.