Police log for April 24, 2017

• Someone reported harassment on the 100 block of Ashley Forest Road at 5:28 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person reported that ex-roommates threw the person’s belongings outside, reports state.

• Someone reported damage to property at Colony Court at 6:00 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person reported a broken rear window on their vehicle, valued at $500, reports state.

• Someone disturbed the peace on the 1800 block of East Franklin Street at 3:47 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Two people got into an argument over a parking space, reports state.

• Someone reported a diseased raccoon on the 600 block of Brookgreen Drive at 7:29 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported lost property on the 1800 block of East Franklin Street at 12:30 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person reported losing a wedding and engagement ring valued at $10,000, reports state.

• Someone reported found property on the 100 block of South Merritt Mill Road at 9:47 a.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The found property included a purse and rewards cards valued at $30 total, reports state.

• Someone reported alcohol violations on the 100 block of East Franklin Street at 1:18 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person was found in possession of an open container, reports state.

Thanks for reading.

Read more in Police and Crime ReportsCrime and public safety