Police log for April 27, 2017

• Someone broke and entered on the 500 block of Church Street at 2:31 a.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person attempted to open the door, reports state.

• Someone trespassed on the 1300 block of Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard at 11 a.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported a suspicious person on the 1700 block of Fordham Boulevard at 3:03 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person was seen on the victim’s roof, reports state.

• Someone reported a robbery on the 100 block of Meadowmont Village Circle at 5:39 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person pointed a gun at people and stole cellphones, a backpack, cash, a smartwatch and various identification and debit cards, valued at $3,093 total, reports state.

• Someone reported larceny from a motor vehicle on the 400 block of Yates Motor Company Alley at 9:21 a.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person took a laptop valued at $1,200 from a vehicle, reports state.

• Someone found property on the 100 block of South Merritt Mill road at 9:47 a.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person found a wallet with several cards inside, reports state.

• Someone damaged property on Colony Court at 6 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person broke the rear window of the vehicle, reports state.