Police log for April 28, 2017

• Someone reported a fraudulent eBay transaction on the 1100 block of NC 54 at 8:05 p.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported a breaking and entering with no force on the 300 block of Brooks Street at 2:01 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person entered through his roommate’s unlocked window, reports state.

• Someone committed automobile theft on the 1000 block of NC 54 at 6:22 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person did not return the vehicle, valued at $13,000 to the owner within the allotted time, reports state.

• Someone reported larceny on the 100 block of West Franklin Street at 12:17 a.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole a wallet, valued at $234 total, reports state.

• Someone reported larceny on the 400 block of Brookside Drive at 11:19 a.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person returned a watch, valued at $300 after stealing it, reports state.

• Someone reported a barking dog on the 100 block of Weatherstone Drive at 5:36 p.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

• Someone reported a breaking and entering and larceny from a vehicle on the 1700 block of Willow Drive at 9:15 p.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person broke the car window with an unknown object, causing $200 in damage, and stole a purse off of the front seat, valued at $1,042 total, reports state.

• Someone reported fighting at The Library at 120 E. Franklin St. at 2:48 a.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person was fighting in the club, reports state.