Definitive ranking of YoPo flavor-topping combos
With spring comes flowers blooming on campus, birds chirping, March Madness and a massive craving for YoPo.
The toughest decision isn't whether or not to get YoPo on a warm spring day, but instead which flavor should you choose?
This is my definitive rankings of the best YoPo flavor combos, and which toppings to put on them. Try not to let your mouth water too much as you read.
1. Peanut Butter Cheesecake topped with Reese's and hot fudge sauce
2. Pomegranate Raspberry Sorbet and Mountain Blackberry topped with blueberries and strawberries
3. Cappuccino and Alpine Vanilla topped with chocolate chips and caramel sauce
4. Red Velvet and Oreo topped with cake pieces, Oreos and chocolate chips
5. Cake Batter and Thin Mint topped with sprinkles and gummy bears
6. White Chocolate Mousse and Brownie Batter topped with strawberries and hot fudge sauce
7. Pistachio and French Vanilla topped with Snickers
8. Marshmallow and Dutch Chocolate topped with animal crackers and Kit Kat
9. Mango Sorbet and Strawberry Tart topped with blueberries and chocolate chips
10. Sea Salt Caramel and Expresso topped with caramel sauce, hot fudge sauce and Kit Kat
Comments powered by Disqus
Please note All comments are eligible for publication in The Daily Tar Heel.