Carolina Living

4 phone accessories to try this summer

Your phone tends to be by your side throughout the entire summer. Try out some of these cool phone accessories to keep a charge or to get that perfect shot. 

Clip On Cell Phone Lens Kit - Amazon - $12.88

Source: Amazon

With a macro and fisheye lens, this kit will clip right onto your phone. Change up your usual beach or sunset shots with different perspectives.

LuMee Phone Case - $49.95-$59.95

Source: LuMee

This case provides great LED lighting on both the left and right sides of the case. It's chargeable and perfect for someone looking for the best lighting. It's great for Facetiming friends and family! This has also become very popular in the beauty community because it provides amazing lighting to show off many makeup artists' creations. 

Emoji Portable Charger - $39.99

Source: Fab

For the person with the perpetual dead battery, this emoji portable charger will give a full boost to your phone and give you a good laugh. Who doesn't love emojis? These portable chargers are amazing for those summer concerts or long days at the beach. 

Mini Phone Fan - Amazon - $2.13

Source: Amazon 

This may be a bit excessive, but it's summer, so we can indulge a bit. This is a unique way to cool off after a day in the sun or get that wind in the hair look for pictures. 

Whether these are impulse buys or funny gifts for your tech friend, these phone accessories are functional and a cool addition to any phone lover's collection.