Dress Code

What to wear on LDOC

Spring LDOC (last day of classes) is right around the corner and we are feeling some mixed emotions about it. 

LDOC means spring classes are finally over, but that also means we are all getting one year closer to graduation. 

Nonetheless, LDOC is only a few days away so let's make the most of it.

Spring LDOC always lives up to its expectations, so why not live up to those expectations by dressing the part.

1. Spring dresses

A casual patterned dress is perfect for any spring party. It can be floral, tie-dye or monotone as long as it is flowy and stylish. Dresses tend to be really flattering and anyone can pull them off, which makes them ideal for LDOC. 

Source: Lulu's

Source: Pinterest

2. Patterned shorts

These type of shorts are flowy and fashionable. They work well with all different body types and they can be paired with either a crop top or a loose shirt halfway tucked in. The different ways you can style these shorts are great. They are perfect for summer as well so you get to rock them for two out of four seasons. 

Source: Free People

Source: Free People

3. Sunglasses

If you are good about not losing things then rock the Ray Bans. However, you really cannot go wrong with wearing cheap sunnies on LDOC. That way if you do lose them, you will not feel the pain of having over $100 slip through your fingers. Stores like Forever21 and Urban Outfitters are good stores to go to for cute and cheap sunglasses.

Source: Urban Outfitters

Source: Urban Outfitters

4. Gladiator sandals 

It is the perfect sandal for spring and summer. They make your calves look nice while still giving you an edgy look. They go with your day time and night time outfits, and that is why the outfit versatility that comes with gladiator sandals are so great.

Source: Urban Outfitters

Source: Urban Outfiiters