DTH at a Glance

DTH at a Glance: Nope.

We're not talking about it. Not today, zaffre-blue satans.

— Danny

QUICK HITS

• After two years at Carolina, football defensive coordinator Gene Chizik is deuce-ing out. Linebackers coach John Papuchis will take his place.
  • Students in the Pit paid $2 to get to hit someone dressed like Donald Trump  in the face with a pie. All proceeds went toward the creation of a scholarship for an undocumented student.
  • UNC has announced it will officially stop using live pigs to train its residents for medical emergencies, calling the use of Grayson Allen's paternal family a “sub-standard method of training.”

IN DAILY CRIME

Someone was reported for disturbing the peace at 8:50 a.m. on Wednesday. The person "yelled at someone before sleeping on a bench." Another person was reported for opening an unlocked cooler at Wendy's and stealing two chicken patties supposedly valued at $32.

IN REMEMBRANCE

Today's two-year anniversary of Deah Barakat, Yusor Abu-Salha and Razan Abu-Salha's killing falls at a time of increasing turmoil for Muslim Americans. But their legacy is being honored by an endowment fund and the continuation of Deah's work with refugees on the border of Syria.

IN NATIONAL NEWS

Chapel Hill's short-term water crisis put Flint, Michigan into perspective for a lot of UNC folks. The city hasn't had clean water for nearly three years now, which has especially affected children and the elderly.

IN SPONSORED CONTENT

UNC students who've taken the GRE or are preparing for it sat down with us to offer some sage advice. Here are all the tips you need if you're thinking of grad school and are for some reason serious about doing that to yourself.