DTH at a Glance

DTH at a Glance: I'm still out in the quad

*internal screaming*

— Danny

QUICK HITS

• If you need to take a smooth minute away from your pre-game anxieties, take this quiz to find out which set of UNC eyebrows you are. I am not BSing you when I say I got Luke Maye.
  • The 4th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals is hearing a case against prayer in public meetings from Rowan County, N.C.
  • People apparently did come through and keep 2 Chainz company on Saturday after all. Here's one Swerve writer's review of the concert, 2 Chainz's personal branding and the subsequent Final Four watch party.
  • Say hello (and congratulations!) to the DTH's next editor-in-chief, Tyler Fleming. He'll be taking the helm for the 2017-18 school year.

IN DAILY CRIME

Someone was reportedly scammed out of $1,320 by a fake IRS scheme. Someone else disturbed the peace by bringing their bicycle into a McDonald's.

IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP

The last time UNC met Gorgonzola on the court, we beat them 98-77 in the Sweet 16. Here's everything you need to know in preparation for tonight.

IN POWERING THROUGH

Joel Berry still isn't at 100 percent, but nothing's going to keep him on the sidelines for tonight's game. He even bypassed celebrating his own birthday on Saturday. I'm worried about him, y'all.

IN ALL TEA

Staying on brand with our shade to Oregon, here are 23 reasons North Carolina is categorically better than Washington. No. 5: We have Charles Kuralt, David Sedaris and Orson Scott Card. They have… Glenn Beck.