Dear DTH readers,
- UNC has released correspondence with the NCAA that, among other things, includes a request for Roy Williams, Sylvia Hatchell and Larry Fedora to attend an NCAA hearing and the NCAA's statement of case against UNC.
- Need to use the facilities? If you're a soccer, football, field hockey, lacrosse or track and field athlete, you might have some trouble with that.
- Justin Jackson's departure might have made more headlines, but the graduated seniors of UNC basketball are going to leave a major gap in the lineup.
AT A GLANCE RECCOMMENDS
- Adoption Event & Yappy Hour // July 30 at Ponysaurus Brewing in Durham, N.C. - If you don't have a puppy and can't go to Wine Wag, it's all good. Just adopt one the next day at Ponysaurus, while still enjoying an adult beverage.
- Bye Bye Birdie // Through July 30 at PlayMakers Repertory Company — Feeling old-timey and supportive of young people in the theatre? Go see PlayMakers' Summer Youth Conservatory's show.
- Spider-Man Day 2017 // July 29 at Ultimate Comics Chapel Hill/Durham — Fun fact, Peter Parker and I share an MBTI type. I wish I also shared super-strength and a brain for science, but you can't have it all, I guess.