Read senior writer Brendan Mark's story here.
Current North Carolina basketball players don't have to look far for advice from a National Title winning Tar Heel player. 2005 National Champion Sean May joined the UNC staff this year and has been helping players understand their role as they progress further and further into the NCAA Tournament.
Read Assistant Sports Editor Logan Ulrich's Q&A with May here.
The Mouth of the South
That loud guy you hear in all the UNC basketball videos? Yeah, that's Theo Pinson. Like it or not, Pinson has been talking all year and won't stop until his Tar Heel's team reaches the top of the mountain. While Pinson adds character to the team, its his play on the court that has helped get UNC to the Final Four.
Read Daily Tar Heel editor Paige Ladisic's story here.
More than a Game
So often we don't take time out to just watch basketball and silence out the rest of the noise. Silence out everything the media is saying, silence out your stress, silence it all out. With North Carolina in the Final Four, it's time to just enjoy basketball as fans.
Read senior writer David Allen's Column here.
UNC-Syracuse probably isn't the Final Four match-up that the NCAA saw coming. Both teams haven't been in the high graces of the organization as of late, but all of that is up in the air. The odd thing about this UNC team, though, is that they seem to be the model representation of what the NCAA wants.
Read senior writer Carlos Collazo's story here.
Jackson Hits Potential
Justin Jackson has worked for everything he has been given in his life. After two full season on the North Carolina men's basketball team, Jackson is finally hitting the potential that players and coaches alike had seen in him when he arrived on campus.
Read assistant sports editor Logan Ulrich's story here.
Up The Ladder
Guard Joel Berry has a lot to live up to. When he came to UNC, he stepped into the shoes of all the great guards that have been at the university in the past. But for Berry, that is just motivation to keep getting better.
Read sports editor Pat James's story here.
- The women's golf team competes in the Bryan Park Championship Course in Browns Summit, NC on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- The track and field team competes in the Duke Invitational in Durham on Friday and Saturday.
- The men's tennis team faces Virginia on Friday at 3:00 p.m. in Chapel Hill.
- The men's lacrosse team plays Duke on Friday at 6:00 p.m. in Durham.
- The baseball team faces Miami in a three-game series starting Friday in Coral Gables, FL.
- The women's tennis team faces Louisville at 11:00 a.m. on Saturday in Chapel Hill.
- Softball plays faces Louisville this week on Saturday and Sunday in Chapel Hill.
- The men's basketball team faces Syracuse in the Final Four Saturday at 8:49 p.m. in Houston, TX.
- The women's lacrosse team plays Notre Dame on Sunday at 12:00 p.m. in Chapel Hill.
- The men's tennis team faces Wake Forest on Friday at 1:00 p.m. in Chapel Hill.