Medium

8 a cappella songs for when you're so done with this weather

The sky may be gray, but your music doesn't have to be. Jam out to these a cappella covers next time the weather is a little less than desirable.

1. "Evolution of Music" – Pentatonix

Feeling like you could listen to Beethoven and Shakira at the same time? This mash-up of some of history's greatest hits has what you need and is sure to get you in the right mood.

2. "Titanium" – Exit 245

This group kind of reminds me of the Clef Hangers, and this cover of "Titanium" by David Guetta and Sia is perfect if you plan to spend the day relaxing.

3. "Happy" – UNC Clef Hangers

Speaking of the Clef Hangers, this cover of "Happy" by Pharrell is sure to make you, well, happy.

4. "Geronimo" – BYU Noteworthy

This all female group from Brigham Young University combines harmonies with a smooth style. Their version of "Geronimo" by Sheppard is perfect for walking (aka swimming) to class when it's raining.

5. "Where are Ü Now" / "Bad Blood" – Kings Road

Can't decide between the Biebz and T-Swift? Now you don't have to because this group combines the two!

6. "Hotline Bling" – Sam Tsui, Kurt Hugo Schneider & Jakarta Beatbox

Okay, I know this isn't 100% a cappella, but Jakarta's beatboxing skills are on point.

7. "All of the Lights" – Isato Beatbox, Noy Eisen and Dana Likvornik

Like Kanye? You'll like him even more after listening to this cover by Isato Beatbox.

8. "Sugar" – Mike Tompkins

Add a little "sweetness" to your rainy day with this cover of Maroon 5's "Sugar."