Medium

A collection of playlists that the DTH has made (so far)

Going on a road trip this Spring Break? Need some ~cool~ and ~awesome~ playlists to jam to while on the road? Look no further, here is a compilation of ALL the playlists that DTH bloggers have curated, ever. Also check out the Daily Tar Heel account on SoundCloud.

1. Tolerable Christmas songs! Be rebellious and listen to classic Christmas songs while on Spring Break...because why not?

2. Throwback Radio Disney jams can put anyone in a good mood. Featuring hits such as "Beautiful Soul" by Jesse McCartney and "Sneaker Night" by Vanessa Hudgens, this list will get you rockin' out in no time. 

3. All Nighter with The Beatles will be your rock and roll companion on those long night drives. Refuel on caffeine and pump up the speakers to help keep away sleepiness. 

4. Formation Tour Prep is SUPER IMPORTANT. Get ready to freak out at how perfect BeyoncĂ© is at performing with this playlist, and don't forget the hot sauce in your bag! ~swag~

5. The Best Movie Scores will help you daydream your way into an epic movie scene. Battle those dragons! Ride that spaceship! Or just be in a dramatic movie scene, whatever floats your boat. 

6. Sunny Days require happy music. Roll the windows down and enjoy the sun while jammin' out to these upbeat tunes! Sunglasses, friends and bright sunny days is a can't-fail combination. 

7. Feel Less Alone with these songs about ex loves, companions, moving on and being your ~amazing~ self! If you're riding solo, this is the playlist for you. 

8. The 58th Annual Grammy Awards playlist is for those who want to be at the very forefront of hip music. A cool mix of hip hop, indie, R&B and country, there is something on this list for everyone!

9. Crying Songs for when your emotions are just absolutely wrecked, (like after the first Duke game...), and you need some music to lift your poor little crushed soul up from the ground. 

10. Tornado Tunes spin your head right round, right round! Remember when we had those scary tornado warnings? Channel your inner calm in the middle of the storm with these twirling jams. 

11. Missing the Bus is sad, and will make you bitter and angry ~insert angry face emoji~. Straighten out your vibes and get the good times rolling again with this specially curated playlist. 

12. Nap Time is hella important, especially on long road trips. Take an hour with this list and get rested before hitting the road again!

13. Good Morning, sunshine! Get up and motivated with this eclectic, quirky music featuring everything from Mipso and to a score from the Mad Max soundtrack. 

14. When the Sky is Carolina Blue and you're feelin' good, crank this playlist and just be happy. Smile. 

Happy road tripping and have a good Spring Break!

@calliewilliamss