9 gifs from 'The Office' that describe the stages of hiking
Hiking is one of those activities that's great for all types of people, regardless of athletic ability. It's a fun thing to do with a group friends, with family or even by yourself. However, it's quite easy to end up accidentally climbing 14,000 feet up a mountain when you only planned a nice easy loop through an open field.
In honor of those times when you end up accidentally scaling a mountain, here are nine gifs from "The Office" to describe the stages of hiking:
1. When you start off the day, ready to embark on a nice, gentle hike:
2. When you realize it's a bit more strenuous than you thought:
3. When you begin to wonder if you were a bit too ambitious with your trail decision:
4. When you know 100% that you're on the wrong hike and it's hard:
5. When someone tells you you're almost there, but you're actually not:
6. When you reach the top, and the view is amazing:
7. When you realize you have to go back down:
8. When going back down is easier than you thought:
9. When you're finally back down and are proud of yourself for making it:
Happy trails, y'all.
Comments powered by Disqus
Please note All comments are eligible for publication in The Daily Tar Heel.