The Onyen

5 hairstyles that say "I have not showered in 3 days"

Finals are horribly near and for most of us that means no laughing, no sleeping, no eating and no showering. I've compiled five go-to hairstyles that say to the world "I haven’t showered in at least three days." You might think you are hiding your abnormal hair to grease ratio, but trust me, you aren’t fooling anyone!

Half up/half down bun: 

This hairstyle is a little more concealing than your typical half up/ half down ponytail look. Your top layer of hair (which is usually the greasiest) is all tied up in a knot. Yes, it will look like you have a large hairball hacked up from the esophagus of a cat sitting on your head, but it's trendy! You’re totally going to fit in with that hairball perched on your noggin, greasy hair or not.

Baseball cap: 

This is a great one because you can hide the fact that you have greaseball head and trick everyone into thinking that you’re sporty at the same time! Also baseball caps are cool because they can have Greek letters or baseball team logos on them, which makes you cool! Slew that cap around backwards to show the world you really haven’t showered in an entire week!

Two French braids: 

Twist in these two braids and people will be mistaking you all over campus for a member of Kamikaze! You will look like a backup dancer for M.I.A. If you adopt this as your no-shower hairstyle, go ahead and change your Instagram bio to “Live fast, die young, bad girls do it well.” Don't you know that bad girls don’t shower?! Feel empowered.

White powdered wig: 

If you are a law student, this hairstyle is highly recommended. You honestly will not have to shower for WEEKS if you adopt this aesthetic. Just plop on the regal wig whenever you’re hair is starting to look a little dirty and you will notice instantly how people start to treat you differently. If anyone tries to cross you they will ultimately be subdued by the supreme power of your powdered wig.

Brown paper bag: 

It’s finals. Give up on showering altogether and just throw a paper bag over your head. YOU’RE NOT FAMOUS ANYMORE.