The Chapel Hill Police Department completed a K9 sniff of a vehicle at Raleigh Road and Environ Way at 10:45 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Someone broke and entered into a residence without using force at 613 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. between 8:30 p.m. and 9:46 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person took a Johnny brand alcoholic beverage and a Smirnoff brand alcoholic beverage, reports state. In all, the stolen alcohol was valued at $65, reports state.

Someone stole a person’s tax return at 2525 Booker Creed Road at 6:24 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. In all, $2,572 in cash was stolen from the person’s home, reports state.

Someone stole a vehicle between 10:45 a.m. and 5:45 p.m. Monday at a parking lot at 425 Hillsborough St., according to Chapel Hill police reports. The stolen red 2001 Toyota Tacoma was valued at $10,000, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Someone kicked in the front door of a home at 222 Forbush Mountain Drive between 10:01 a.m. and 3:58 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person stole gardening gloves valued at $5 and caused $100 in damage to the front door, reports state.

Someone stole a phone at South Columbia Street between 7:20 a.m. and 9:54 a.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The stolen Apple iPhone was valued at $650, according to police reports.

Carrboro police gave a leash violation citation Thursday at 108 W. Poplar Ave., reports state.