Addy Lee Liu

Media

James Creissen, a sophomore business major, poses in front of a rack of clothes he designed. Creissen held a fashion show on East Rosemary Street Thursday night.

Zankiliwa, an African dance troupe at UNC, performs at Milk and Honey, an event hosted by The Bridge featuring dance, poetry, song, and other performances. The event took place in the Sonja Haynes Stone Center on Tuesday night.

People came to the reception of the Mayan exhibit curated by high schoolers from Morganton, NC and Mexico, displayed in the Wilson Special Collections Library on Friday, April 14.

Steve Schlosser (left), 58, and Alex Feltch, 25, who comprise the band Sonic Impact, perform at Push Play Sing, an event that provides musical engagement for people in the community with developmental disabilities. The event took place at the Chapel Hill Community Center on Friday. 

Aaron Lovett, a UNC senior and documentary producer, sits in the Swain Hall Media Lab. Lovett won the Pitchfest award at the RiverRun Film Festival in Winston Salem.

Jason Brown, a former UNC football player, tosses a sack of sweet potatoes into the air behind the UNC Study Center on Saturday. Brown, who left the NFL to become a farmer, donated 20,000 pounds of sweet potatoes to food banks and church programs across North Carolina. The potatoes were bagged up by local volunteers to be shipped out on Saturday.

A For Rent sign hangs in the Northside neighborhood. In February rent prices increased by 6 percent. Chapel Hill is currently the highest rent market in North Carolina.

2 Chainz performed at Carmichael Arena on Sat. April 1 for the Carolina Union Activities Board’s 2017 Spring Jubilee concert.

2 Chainz performed at Carmichael Arena on Saturday for CUAB's Spring Jubilee.