Mary Meade McMullan

Media

UNC Hillel and the Education Committee hosted Senator Josh Stein, a leading North Carolina Politician to speak about being Jewish in the North Carolina political scene. 

“The way we are going to succeed is having an educated workforce.”

UNC Hillel and the Education Committee hosted Senator Josh Stein, a leading North Carolina Politician to speak about being Jewish in the North Carolina political scene. “The way we are going to succeed is having an educated workforce.”

“Celebrating Congo: A 2-day Festival of Art and Advocacy” was a event to explore central issues in central Africa through performances and lectures.

Celisa Steele has recently been chosen as the new poet laureate by the Carrboro Arts Committee

Charles Streeter, an analyst in the Department of Information Technology, took over as chairman of the Employee Forum.

UNC Hospitals recently opened a new building on its 40-acre Hillsborough medical campus.

Dresses made solely from recycled materials are featured at the FRANK Gallery’s current exhibition, Rubbish 2 Runway. The dresses have been on display since May 7th and will remain until July 7th. Designers who have submitted their work for this “trashion” show and exhibit a range of high school to professional level artists.