Former SBP Candidate\Lends Her Full Support\To Justin Young for SBP\

As a former candidate for student body president, I have seen all the student body president candidates in a capacity that few have had the privilege of seeing. After working first-hand with the personalities and leadership skills of both Justin Young and Eric Johnson, I can confidently say without a doubt that Justin Young is the best candidate.

Justin is genuine, approachable and diligent. His lighter side made campaigning enjoyable as his sense of humanity outweighs his political nature. His gift of working well with others will enable his Cabinet members to enjoy their jobs and get their goals accomplished. His creative campaign proves his capability of thinking outside the box. Justin's walks of life enable him to relate to any student on campus. His selflessness shines as he will be giving up his salary to start the Student Empowerment Endowment. Justin and I will work together next year to raise an additional $24,000 per semester for the endowment. This will be done by giving the students the option of paying an extra $1 with their tuition bill, thus creating another avenue for student organizations to receive funding.

All of the aforementioned qualities are characteristic of Justin alone. I hope that every student, particularly those who supported me last week, will vote for Justin today.