Where Are They Now?

After "feelin' done-in," Susan Sarandon eventually played a nun. And then there's Tim Curry. If you find "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" bizarre, think about the cast's careers, post-Time Warp.

The actress who got her start in a deodorant commercial has gone on to give some truly notable performances in big-time Hollywood. Since appearing in "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" as Janet Weiss, Sarandon has starred in films such as 1986's "Bull Durham," 1991's "Thelma & Louise" and 1998's "Stepmom." In 1996, she took home an Academy Award for Best Actress for her portrayal of Sister Helen Prejean in the previous year's "Dead Man Walking." Sarandon most recently starred in this year's "Baby's In Black."

Barry Bostwick

The infamously nerdy Brad Majors was played by Barry Bostwick, whose career reached a plateau with work in mediocre roles for low-budget films and television. Highlights of Bostwick's career since "Rocky Horror" include appearances in 1993's "Weekend At Bernies II" and 1998's "National Lampoon's Men In White."

Meat Loaf

A musician who doubles as an actor, Meat Loaf has released several top-selling albums, including 1981's Bat Out of Hell and 1993's Bat Out of Hell II, which

included the Grammy-nominated ballad "I Would Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)." He played Eddie in "Rocky Horror." Recent appearances included roles in Steve Martin's 1992 project "Leap Of Faith" and 1999's "Fight Club," where he stole scenes as Bob, the guy with "bitch-tits." In an attempt to gain repute as an actor, Meat Loaf currently performs under the moniker Michael Lee Aday.

Tim Curry

First appearing as the eccentric Dr. Frank-N-Furter on both stage and screen, Curry has surprised audiences with his diverse roles in many projects over the years. His r