Campus Calendar

8 a.m. -- Bracelets are being distributed until 5 p.m. for Saturday's ticket distribution. Stop by Gate 5 of Kenan Stadium with a UNC ONE Card to get a bracelet.

5 p.m. -- The Philosophy Club will discuss David Lewis' article, "The Paradoxes of Time Travel," in the Common Room in Caldwell Hall.

5:30 p.m. -- The Carolina Athletic Association will hold an information forum. Students can question and comment on ticket distribution and get Homecoming week information. The forum will be held in 431 Greenlaw Hall.

5:30 p.m. -- The Institute for the Arts and Humanities in collaboration with the Center for Health Ethics and Policy will hold a briefing on the new University-wide Ethics Program in the School of Social Work Auditorium, located at 301 Pittsboro St.

7 p.m. -- The Association for India's Development will host "The Mirror of Relationship: In relationship with others, we discover who we are and see the truth of our being and the nature of our thinking." Come to 203 Dey Hall to discuss this topic.

8 p.m. -- The National Society of Black Engineers will host "Spoken Word/Poetry Nite" in the Union Cabaret. The event features poetry, spoken word, neo soul and open mic. The cost is $7 or $5 with a book donation for 13-17 year olds.