Men's Soccer to Host No. 6 Clemson

North Carolina lost its last outing, a 4-2 decision at No. 21 Wake Forest last Saturday night.

Prior to that loss, the Tar Heels won nine straight games, outscoring their opponents, 31-2.

Wake Game Time Set

The ACC has announced a 12 p.m. kickoff for UNC's Nov. 10 football game against Wake Forest at Kenan Stadium.

The Tar Heel men's basketball team will then play an exhibition game with Nike Elite 90 minutes after the conclusion of the homecoming football game against the Deacons.

Wrestling to Hold Intrasquad Match

The North Carolina wrestling team will hold its annual Blue-White intrasquad match Saturday at 4 p.m. in Fetzer Gymnasium as part of its 28th annual fall clinic.

The day-long high school clinic is hosted by the UNC coaching staff and will feature Cary Kolat, a 2000 Olympian, a two-time national champion and a World Team member.

UNC opens its season on Nov. 17 at the East Stroudsburg Open in East Stroudsburg, Pa.

The Tar Heels return to Chapel Hill to host the Carolina-Sharpie Open on Nov. 24.

5 Tar Heels Make All-ACC Team

North Carolina led the 2001 All-ACC Field Hockey team with five selections while Maryland and Wake Forest placed four members on the team. Duke had one player named to this year's squad.

Seniors Abby Martin, Carrie Lingo, Abbey Woolley and Susan Hayes and junior goalkeeper Amy Tran earned the honor. Martin and Tran made the team last year as well. Lingo was named All-ACC in 1999.