Campus Calendar

Today

8 p.m. -- The Vagina Monologues will be put on in Memorial Hall. Tickets are $7 for students and $10 for non-students. Buy tickets at the Union box office or by calling 962-1449. Proceeds benefit the Family Violence Prevention Center of Orange County.

Saturday

8 p.m. -- The second showing of The Vagina Monologues in Memorial Hall, followed by a silent auction and gala.

9 p.m. -- The Residence Hall Association, Olde Campus Upper Quad and Carolina After Dark present "Viva Las Vegas! Casino Night" in the Great Hall of the Student Union until 1 a.m. There will be free professional dealers, music, mocktails and food! Prizes include DVD player, MP3 player and 100 Flex Dollars! You will receive extra tickets to bet with for every canned good you bring for the IFC Food Pantry.

Sunday

7 p.m. -- Join CUAB and N.C. Hillel in planning for Holocaust Remembrance Week. The committee will plan events for Holocaust Remembrance Week, including a 24-hour vigil, a drama presentation and a discussion with survivors in Union 200.

Items of Interest

The Daily Tar Heel is extending its deadline for membership on the Community Feedback Board, consisting of students, faculty, staff and residents who critique the DTH. Applications can be picked up in Suite 104 of the Union, and are due by 5 p.m. Monday.