Seniors have four excellent possibilities to leave a lasting legacy on our campus

As members of the class of 2005, one of the most lasting impacts we can have on UNC is through our class gift. This past week, you all were informed about potential gift options. Each gift fulfills or represents a unique need on campus and promises to extend the class gift tradition of excellence.

Through the option of the Student Organizations Resource Television Station, student groups are given the opportunity to expand their membership and attendance at events. This option seeks to enrich campus life by encouraging student participation. The travel/service scholarship continues Carolina's rich tradition of public service in combination with the importance of experiences gained while studying abroad.

The Sept. 11, 2001, memorial is a special way to commemorate the attack's victims and heroes tied to Carolina and to remember the event that redefined our freshman year. As our campus expands, the N.C. Arts Program enriches the UNC community through public displays of beautiful work done by the state's artists. For more information, please visit the senior class Web site at http://seniors.unc.edu. You can vote on the gift today at Student Central from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.

Jovian Irvin
Senior class president