Game and Time: Connecticut at North Carolina. Kickoff is at 7 p.m. today.

Site: Kenan Stadium

TV/Radio:
TV coverage: ESPN2. Radio coverage: WCHL 1360 AM WRDU 106.1 FM.

Records: Connecticut is 5-0. North Carolina is 3-1.

The Key Matchup: UConn's rushing attack vs. North Carolina's front seven.

The Huskies roll into Chapel Hill today with an unblemished record and look to defend their new AP Top 25 ranking with a road victory against North Carolina. Though this matchup means nothing for the two teams' conference records more than pride will be on the line in this one as both teams are jockeying for bowl bids.

UConn running back Donald Brown leads the nation in rushing with 906 yards and he should have his way against a UNC defense that has allowed 138.5 ypg on the ground 65th-best in the Football Bowl Subdivision.

UNC's front seven has not shown it can shut down the run so far this year and the game could swing on how much they are able to slow down the Huskies' running game.

One question mark for the Huskies is at quarterback. Regular starter Tyler Lorenzen broke his foot last week against Louisville so sophomore Zach Frazer will line up behind center.

Frazer will need to establish the passing game early to prevent the Tar Heels from stacking the box to contain Brown.

On the offensive side of the ball for North Carolina quarterback Cam Sexton will start following his late-game heroics during UNC's victory at Miami. Sexton and the rest of the offense should roll against a struggling UConn defense that allowed more than 500 yards to Louisville last weekend.

More than 250 of those yards came on the ground so UNC running backs Greg Little and Shaun Draughn should establish themselves early. Wideouts Brandon Tate and Hakeem Nicks should also be salivating to face this unit as it also allowed almost 250 yards through the air to the Cardinals.

The game should be an offensive showcase but count on Frazer to make a few mistakes in his first start. Coupled with UConn's road woes ­­— they won their first two road games against .500 or worse teams by a combined eight points —  UNC should come out victorious.

Prediction: UNC 38 UConn 31.