- Someone robbed and assaulted a Durham woman on East Franklin Street late Saturday according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Police charged Bryan Keith Hilliard17 of Chapel Hill with felony counts of strong arm robbery and possession of stolen goods for the theft of $3302 reports state.

Hilliard is being held at Orange County Jail in lieu of $20000 bail. He is expected in court today.

- Police charged three Chapel Hill men Friday for carrying stolen firearms according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Reports state that Marcus Lee Sharpe20 of 7803 Rogers Road; Jimmy Earl Sharpe40 of 604 Old School Road; and Johnny Earl Sharpe Jr.22 of 703 Gomains Ave. were arrested at 5:45 p.m. near Tate Realty in Chapel Hill.

Police found a stolen firearm in Johnny Sharpe's laundry basket according to reports. Johnny Sharpe also faces misdemeanor charges of carrying a concealed weapon and failure to carry a driver's license reports state.

Jimmy Sharpe was found in possession of a stolen firearm in the car he was riding in reports state. He also faces a charge of weapon possession by a felon report state.

Reports state that Marcus Sharpe had a large butcher's knife beneath his feet. He was also charged with carrying a concealed weapon.

All three are expected in court today reports state.

- A UNC student faces a misdemeanor charge of assault on a female according to Chapel Hill police reports.

William Grayson Bates18 of 2614 Granville Towers South slapped someone in the face Saturday at Mansion 462 at 462 W. Franklin St. reports state.

- Chapel Hill police received reports Saturday of someone dancing in the street according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Reports state that someone was in the road at 1:43 a.m. at Franklin Street and U.S. 15-501 South.

- After police received complaints of an animal running at large an officer chased a small brown dog according to Carrboro police reports.

Reports state that the officer lost sight of the dog and someone let it inside an apartment.

The officer will step up patrols in the area according to reports.