Kvetching board for November 25

kvetch:

v.1 (Yiddish) to complain

To all the girls who study in the first floor bathroom of Howell Hall: Having an audience will not dissuade me from making No. 2 my No. 1 priority.  Consider yourselves warned.

You're going to knock on the wall at 9:15 p.m. on a Saturday night telling us to be quiet? Really?

Why are there so many power outlets in Davis if only half of them work?

To the couple I saw doing it on the piano: Turn the lights up a bit next time so we can see you better.

I'm really glad that during this economic crisis my tuition increase will finance the irresponsible energy use of having fighter jets fly over the stadium before games that we end up losing.

To the person who made the entire second floor of Ram Village 2 smell like rotting Chinese food: Please hone your culinary skills before you attempt to be the next Iron Chef America.

To whoever opened the oven and stole a slice of my pizza from the E-haus kitchen while I ran my recyclables outside: I'm still hungry.

Hey football players: We stayed through your entire stinker of a game and you can't even stay on the field and sing the alma mater with us?? Thanks.

If I hear one more thing about the gayble I'm going to scream. P.S. you should come join my straightble.

Just how many pictures of yourself naked in public do you think you can put on Facebook before the only jobs you'll be able to get will require nudity? Also try more lunges for your glutes.

To the person kvetching about art history majors: Go plant a tree if you're so concerned about your precious oxygen.

Dear Facebook friends: Thank you for updating your status when it flurried for 15 mins — OMG Snow Lolz!!

To the girl who would not stop talking in the risers: You're annoying. If you ever stand behind me again don't be offended when I tell you to shut up.

If your kvetch begins" ""This isn't really a kvetch"" but … "" then you should maybe reconsider the whole deal.

I seriously hope that the tuition increases are not funding the weekly leaf vacuuming of the quad.

To the N.C. State ""supporter"" who graffiti-ed outside of the Rams Head plaza. Nice choice of background for your ""masterpiece."" The red paint blends in nicely with the red brick! That's probably the reason you go to State.

I hate to say it … But John Bunting could beat State.

Send your one-to-two sentence entries to editdesk@unc.edu" subject line ‘kvetch.'