- Several people attempted to steal beer Monday from a Harris Teeter on North Greensboro Street according to Carrboro police reports.

- Someone walked out of a Food Lion on Jones Ferry Road with flowers that she did not pay for according to Carrboro police reports.

Reports state that when the complainant went outside and confronted the woman Saturday she paid for the flowers.

- A Carrboro resident told police that she received several e-mails from a subject claiming to be a woman from Zaire according to Carrboro police reports.

The e-mails said that the woman had $3 million in England reports state and she would pay the Carrboro resident to help get the money into the United States.

The e-mails asked for money to start the process reports state.

Although the Carrboro resident did not send any money she told police that she wanted law enforcement to be aware reports state.

The Carrboro resident told police that she would save the e-mails in case any follow-up was needed reports state.

- Police received reports from a man early Tuesday who said his Cadillac Escalade had been stolen according to Carrboro police reports.

When the officer arrived they talked to the complainant and another man reports state. The other man told police that he took the keys to the vehicle and moved it because the complainant was impaired.

- Someone called police early Tuesday to report a dog  outside a residence without shelter according to Carrboro police reports.

The dog's owner told police that the dog was outside temporarily reports state and it had shelter food and water outside.