Kvetching Board for Aug. 28

kvetch:

v.1 (Yiddish) to complain

To the hipster kid in my anthropology class: You’re four seats down across the aisle and I can smell you. Bathing is trendier than your “worn in” Pumas.

Two seniors graduating in December placed in Craige with no air conditioning. Really, housing? Really?

Professors: If you are forcing me to use five different Web sites to complete my assignments, then I should be able to use my laptop in class to take notes … and check Facebook.

To all the freeloaders who couldn’t get into my economics class but keep coming and taking up seats: I am a senior and have earned my place in the only easy upper-level economics class, so cut your losses and move on. I do NOT like sitting on the floor.

To the bad tippers in the Koury dorm: Don’t mess with delivery drivers. Next time you will be the last to get your food.

Four out of five guys agree: There is definitely more cleavage this semester.

To the girls who dress up like it’s prom for organic chemistry at 8 a.m.: Why?

Dear UNC: Thanks for renovating all the pools … at the same time. If I get fat, I’m blaming you.

To the girl on my hall who might have swine flu, PLEASE LEAVE. I’d rather not get sick and die the first week of classes.

To the drunk freshmen on the P2P last weekend: No, Franklin Street is NOT the stop for Morrison (notice the shops and restaurants) and I don’t care if you’re “not usually like this” because I will probably never see you again.

To the P2P driver who shut off his lights and went onto a side street after running a red light: You are a bus, everybody can still see you.

Send your one-to-two sentence entries to dthedit@gmail.com, subject line ‘kvetch.’