Someone committed an armed robbery at 10:37 p.m. Saturday at 504 Palafox Dr., according to Chapel Hill police reports. The suspect confronted a woman with a knife and stole her purse. The bag contained two check cards, three credit cards, one set of house keys, a driver’s license, one Coach wallet and $1,000 in cash, reports state. The total value of the stolen property was $1,570.05, reports state.

Someone stole a 1996 blue Honda Accord from a parking lot area at 108 Church St. sometime between 9:30 a.m. and 12:40 p.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The car is valued at $2,000, reports state.

Two laptop computers and an iPod were stolen from a Red Roof Inn room at 5623 Chapel Hill Boulevard sometime between 3:45 p.m. and 7 p.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The Apple MacBook Pro laptop was valued at $2,200, the Dell laptop was valued at $1,400 and the Apple iPod was valued at $200, reports state.

Someone called the Burger King at 450 S. Elliott Road with a bomb threat around 3:30 p.m. on Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The case is being investigated by police, reports state.

A Fuji bicycle was stolen off a patio located at 1100 N.C. 54 Bypass sometime between midnight and 11:15 a.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The bicycle, valued at $266.86, was recovered by police, reports state.