A 33-year-old woman was arrested for assaulting someone with a knife at about 4:40 p.m. Wednesday at a home at 221 N. Graham St., according to Chapel Hill police reports. Nadiyah Safa McGriff was transported to Orange County Jail with no bond, reports state.

A peeping Tom was reported at 1:09 a.m. Wednesday at 130 S. Estes Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Someone broke into a car between 1 a.m. and 6 a.m. Wednesday at 110 W. Longview St., according to Chapel Hill police reports.
The person broke the window, causing $75 worth of damage, and stole a GPS worth $500, reports state.

A bomb threat was called in at about 2:05 p.m. Wednesday to Best Buy Mobile at 1800 E. Franklin St., according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Someone broke into a red 2000 Honda Civic between 6:30 p.m. Tuesday and 9:13 a.m. Wednesday at a parking lot at 5639 Old Durham Road, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person stole an iPod worth $200 and a GPS worth $250.

Someone broke into a UNC student’s 2004 Jeep Cherokee between 1 a.m. and 12:50 p.m. Wednesday at 606 Church St., according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person caused $400 worth of damage to the vehicle and stole a GPS worth $350, reports state.