Sunday November 27th

Police log for Oct. 2

Someone broke the window of a UNC student’s 2003 silver Toyota 4Runner between 9 p.m. Tuesday and 7:30 a.m. Wednesday while it was parked at 702 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., according to Chapel Hill police reports. The window damage was valued at $250, reports state.

Someone stole from a Wilco at about 5:15 p.m. Wednesday at 1213 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd., according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person stole a total of $55 in items: three pairs of hats and gloves worth $21, five magazines worth $30, two bags of potato chips worth $2 and milk worth $2, reports state.

Someone broke into a residence at 5:48 p.m. Wednesday at 420 Tinkerbell Road, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person stole two passports, each worth $5, and $600 in cash, reports state.

Someone withdrew $6,200 in cash from a stolen ATM card between midnight Sept. 1 and 10 a.m. Sept 24 at Northampton Plaza Apartments at 600 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., according to Chapel Hill police reports.

A dog was impounded after it was found running around at Carrboro Elementary School at 2:14 p.m. Wednesday, according to Carrboro police reports.

The Daily Tar Heel Victory Paper for November 21, 2022