Wednesday June 29th

Czajkowski’s business sense shouldn’t be overlooked

I am writing in support of Matt Czajkowski’s campaign for mayor. Matt is the best-qualified to be mayor of Chapel Hill for a variety of reasons, but the one most relevant to me is his devotion to improving the climate for small and emerging businesses in Chapel Hill.

After my 2008 graduation from the MBA program at UNC’s Kenan-Flagler Business School, I began a full-time attempt to start my own business.

Matt provided extensive assistance, talking with me about my idea for numerous hours and even sitting in on conference calls with a potential manager, without ever asking anything in return.

His efforts contributed significantly to my success in getting my business off the ground. In a larger sense, his plans for the downtown would be beneficial to the small businesses located there, and would make the town center even more of a core destination than it already is, thereby helping the town as a whole. Matt is aided by extensive experience in innovative local companies in fields such as biotechnology and solar energy, as well as by a degree from Harvard College.

He is the choice for mayor who would help Chapel Hill reach its fullest potential.

Will Taylor
UNC ’08

The Daily Tar Heel Victory Paper for March 7, 2022