Someone stole a bracelet from a residence between midnight Wednesday and midnight Thursday at 121 Carolina Ave.,  according to Chapel Hill police reports. The bracelet was valued at $9,240, reports state.

Someone slashed the four tires of a Volkswagen Jetta between midnight and 11:04 a.m. Monday in a parking lot at 1749 Dobbins Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Damage to the tires was valued at $400, reports state.

Someone entered the Sigma Nu fraternity house at 109 Fraternity Court and stole multiple items between 1:22 a.m. and 1:30 a.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The items include three computers collectively valued at $5,300, two bookbags collectively valued at $140, a set of headphones valued at $30, Blackberry cables valued at $60 and a Polo shirt valued at $60, reports state.

Two people stole meat from the Food Lion at 1720 N. Fordham Blvd. between 2:50 p.m. and 2:52 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The 13 stolen foodstuffs were valued at $145, reports state.

Someone broke into a building between 4:59 p.m. Friday and 8 a.m. Monday at Willowbrook Apartments at 5639 Old Chapel Hill Road, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person stole a paint sprayer valued at $900, a portable air conditioner valued at $420, a three-quarter-inch copper air conditioning wire valued at $100 and a radio/battery charger valued at $160. The damage caused to the door and its frame was estimated at $100, reports state.