25-year-old Carrboro man was arrested for felony breaking and entering and misdemeanor damage to real property at 2:30 a.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Ian Michael Curl was arrested at 508 North St. and transported to the Orange County Jail, where he was held in lieu of $1,000 bond, reports state.

A 19-year-old Durham female was arrested for carrying a concealed weapon, possessing marijuana, operating a vehicle with no license and a hit and run at 7:01 p.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Latia Marie Burnette was arrested at the 400 block of Sykes Street and taken before a magistrate before she was released on a written promise to appear in court, reports state.

Someone broke a lamppost light around 9:40 a.m. Friday at 1300 U.S. 15-501 South, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
The lamppost was valued at $100, reports state.

Someone committed credit card fraud between midnight Nov. 5 and 9:02 a.m. Thursday, according to Carrboro police reports. The victim said someone logged on to his Capital One credit card account online and changed his username and password, reports state. In order to change these things the person would have to have the victim’s Social Security number and date of birth, reports state. The victim said three purchases were made, including $1.31 to satandsound.com, $1.92 to kahphoto.com and $3.14 to O Lewis Spring Village, reports state. The victim has canceled all of his credit cards, reports state.

A 29-year old Carrboro woman reported Thursday that her ex-boyfriend stole her prescription for Oxycodone on Oct. 24, according to Carrboro police reports. The woman said her ex-boyfriend said he picked up two prescriptions from CVS and forgot the Oxycodone, reports state. The woman called CVS, which said the ex-boyfriend had picked up all three prescriptions, reports state.

A 50-year old Carrboro woman reported suspicious activity in her neighborhood around 2:22 p.m. Thursday, according to Carrboro police reports.The woman said she has had several flat tires in the past few months, reports state.