Thursday September 29th

Police log for Nov. 17

Someone assaulted and stole from a female at 11:26 p.m. Saturday at 800 Pritchard Ave. Extension, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person stole $10 in cash and two house keys, reports state.

Someone stole a bicycle between 3:30 p.m. Saturday and noon Sunday at 416 W. Cameron Ave., according to Chapel Hill police reports. The Trek bicycle was worth $400, reports state.

Someone slashed the tires of a 2010 Honda Odyssey between 5 p.m. and 9:24 p.m. Sunday at 100 Library Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The damage to the tires was estimated at $300, reports state.

Someone stole a red 2000 Chevrolet S10 between 1:30 a.m. and 2:22 a.m. Sunday at 212 Pinegate Circle, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The car was worth $2,500, reports state.

Someone broke into a green 1995 Honda at 1:47 a.m. Sunday at 1105 N.C. 54 Bypass, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person stole a CD player worth $200. Damage to the vehicle was valued at $100, reports state.

Someone broke the window of a car between 9 p.m. Saturday and 10:10 a.m. Sunday at B111 Ashley Forest Road, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Damage to the window was valued at $250, reports state.

Someone broke a window at Chapel of the Cross at 304 E. Franklin St. between 9 p.m. Friday and 9:39 a.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Damage to the window was valued at $500, reports state.

Someone broke into a purple 1993 Honda Civic EX between 9 p.m. Saturday and 8:20 a.m. Sunday at 2701 Homestead Road, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Damage to the car’s passenger window was valued at $250, reports state.

The Daily Tar Heel Victory Paper for March 7, 2022