Sunday January 29th

Police log for Nov. 19

Someone broke into a red 1993 Jeep Cherokee between 4:30 p.m. Sunday and 2:07 p.m. Tuesday at 2701 Homestead Road, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person stole a jack worth $100 and did $200 worth of damage to the car’s stereo. Damage to the passenger’s side window was estimated at $150, reports state.

Someone broke out the window at J&J’s Deli at 1129 Weaver Dairy Road at 3:29 a.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person stole the tip jar, which contained $20 in cash. Damage to the window was estimated at $1,000, reports state.

Someone broke into the Framer’s Market and Gallery at 1748 Fordham Blvd. at 4:03 a.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person stole $250 in cash from the register, causing $75 in damage. Damage to a glass door was valued at $200, reports state.

Someone broke into Framemakers at 1129 Weaver Dairy Road at 3:29 a.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person stole $110 in cash. Damage to the window was valued at $300, reports state.

Someone broke into Supercuts at 1724 N. Fordham Blvd. between 8 p.m. Tuesday and 4:04 a.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person stole $25 in loose change. Damage to the cash register was estimated at $75, and damage to the front door glass was estimated at $200, reports state.

The Daily Tar Heel's 2023 Housing Edition