Someone entered a residence using a hidden spare key and stole an iPod and one laptop around 5:54 p.m. Oct. 26 at 505 Long Leaf Dr., according to Chapel Hill police reports.
The iPod was worth $200, reports state.

Someone pried open the back door of a residence and stole one PlayStation3 and one laptop between 10:30 p.m. Saturday and 2:15 a.m. Sunday at 2525 Booker Creek Road Apartment 2A, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The PlayStation3 was worth $400, and the laptop was worth $741, reports state.

Walter Clement Sprye III, of 5006 Carleton Drive in Wilmington, was arrested for breaking Warehouse Apartments’ front door window by punching it with his hand around 1:20 a.m. Sunday at 316 West Rosemary St., according to Chapel Hill police reports.
The glass door was worth $100, reports state.

n Someone broke a Holiday Inn hotel room window around 11 p.m. Saturday at 1301 North Fordham Blvd., according to Chapel Hill police reports. The window was valued at $485, reports state.

Seventeen-year-old Miguel Angel Garcia-Aranda and 16-year-old Jose Castillo were arrested during a traffic stop for fictitious tags around 12:45 a.m. Sunday at the intersection of East Franklin Street and Estes Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
Both were charged with possession of a stolen vehicle and Garcia-Aranda was charged with driving without a license, reports state.
Both were placed under $10,000 secured bonds and transported to Orange County Jail, reports state.