Two people used a handgun to rob a B.P. gas station at 12:14 p.m. Saturday at 1201 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., according to Chapel Hill police reports. They stole $200 in cash and $100 worth of Newport tobacco products, reports state.

Someone broke the side window of the Pines Community Center, entered the center and stole computers between 4 p.m. Wednesday and 5:25 p.m. Saturday at 107 Johnson St., according to Chapel Hill police reports.The suspect stole $400 worth of computer hardware and software and caused $100 in structural damage, reports state.

Someone broke into a vehicle and stole $1,700 worth of power tools between 5:30 p.m. Monday and 7:27 a.m. Tuesday at a parking lot at 100 Timber Hollow Court, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Damage to the driver’s side window totaled $200, reports state.

Someone entered a home and stole $4,000 worth of camera and computer equipment at 2 a.m. Wednesday at 713 N. Columbia St., according to Chapel Hill police reports. Among the stolen items were an Apple PowerBook computer valued at $2,200, a Sony PlayStation3 valued at $200 and a Canon camera valued at $1,500, reports state.

Someone smashed the glass door of Purple Puddle gift shop, entered and took money from the cash register between 5:15 a.m. and 5:20 a.m. Sunday at 400 S. Elliott Road, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person stole $10 worth of coin change and caused $500 worth of damage to the door, reports state.