A man was arrested for misdemeanor assault on a female around 11:30 p.m. Monday at 317 Edisto Court, according to Chapel Hill police reports. James Spallino, 26, was taken to Orange County jail with no bond, reports state.

Someone stole a laptop computer off a table during a party between 11 p.m. Saturday and 10 a.m. Sunday at 213 Hillsborough St., according to Chapel Hill police reports.  The Apple computer was worth $1,400, reports state.

Someone stole two diamond rings and a silver heart pendant around 1 a.m. Sunday from 1301 N. Fordham Blvd., according to Chapel Hill police reports. The jewelry was worth $2,250, reports state.

Someone lost a Blackberry cell phone between midnight and 2:30 a.m. Sunday on Franklin Street, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The cell phone was worth $200, reports state.

Someone’s wallet was stolen after he used it at a Food Lion between 4 p.m. and 8:45 p.m. Monday at 1129 Weaver Dairy Road, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The wallet contained a credit card, two social security cards, a health insurance card and a public transportation card, reports state. The contents, including the wallet, were valued at $31.

Someone stole a cell phone and a digital camera from a party between 11 a.m. Saturday and 9 a.m. Monday from an apartment at 425 Hillsborough St., according to Chapel Hill police reports. The Verizon phone was worth $170, and the Canon camera was worth $150, reports state.