Someone punched out the front window at Ham’s at 10:31 p.m. Saturday at 310 W. Franklin St., according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person caused $100 in damage, reports state.

Someone broke a metal chain, causing $5 in damage, and stole a bicycle worth $800 between 2 p.m. Oct. 27 and noon Tuesday at 100 W. Rosemary St., according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Someone vandalized a black 1998 Toyota 4Runner between 2 a.m. and 2:45 a.m. Sunday at 1400 North Heritage Circle, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person broke the driver’s side mirror, causing $50 in damage, keyed the passenger front door, causing $50 in damage, and let the air of out the vehicle’s tires, reports state.

Two vehicles were broken into in the parking lot at 2701 Homestead Road, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Someone broke into a silver 2006 Subaru Impreza between 8 p.m. Monday and 9:10 a.m. Tuesday, reports state. The person stole a CD player worth $869 and caused $100 in damage to the driver’s side back window, reports state.

Someone broke into a silver 2006 Dodge Charger between 11:30 p.m. Monday and 12:30 p.m. Tuesday, reports state. The person stole a GPS worth $200, a CD player worth $600 and caused $100 in damage to the passenger’s side window, reports state.

Someone broke into a gray 2001 Honda Civic between 9:40 a.m. and 9:48 a.m. Tuesday at 201 S. Estes Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person stole a bank bag worth $1, a bag of groceries worth $50 and three checkbooks worth $1, reports state. Damage to the window was estimated at $150, reports state.