Someone broke the back window of an apartment and stole $3,200 worth of jewelry between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The stolen jewelry included a $400 strand of pearls and two diamond rings valued at $2,000, reports state.

Someone kicked in the door to a residence at 9:12 p.m. Monday at 713 Pritchard Ave. Extension, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Damage to the door frame was estimated at $100, reports state.

Someone stole items from an unlocked home between 9 a.m. and 7:05 p.m. Monday at 114 Sir Richard Lane, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole two laptops collectively worth $3,330 and a Playstation 3 worth $325, reports state.

Someone fraudulently cashed a $600 check between 9:53 a.m. Nov. 23 and 4:58 p.m. Monday at State Employees Credit Union at 110 S. Elliott Road, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Someone vandalized a Pontiac Aztek in a parking lot at 5639 Old Chapel Hill Blvd. between noon Sunday and 7:11 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Damage to the vehicle’s exterior was estimated at $2,000 and damage to its gas tank was estimated at $500, reports state.

A 20-year-old Durham man was arrested for outstanding warrants for robbery, assault at gunpoint and second-degree kidnapping at 11:46 a.m. Saturday at 5623 Durham-Chapel Hill Blvd., according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Joshua Omar Cannady was released to Durham police for service and processing, reports state.