-Someone kicked in the front door of the apartment of several UNC students and stole more than $11,000 in valuables before 4 p.m. Monday at 902 E. Franklin St., according to Chapel Hill police reports.  Four iPods, $8,700 worth of jewelry, $1,500 in cash, three pocket knives collectively worth $150, one computer software item and one credit card were stolen, reports state.

-Someone broke into a home and stole $4,445 in valuables between 8 a.m. and 5:20 p.m. Monday at 9 Rogerson Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports.  The suspect stole a $700 Sony high definition TV, CDs, a $3,000 Mac Pro tower, a $200 external hard drive, $500 in jewelry and two $30 dresser drawers, reports state. The damage to the front door was $900, reports state.

-Someone broke into a home and stole a TV sometime between noon Sunday and 3:47 p.m. Monday at 114 Collums Road, according to Chapel Hill police reports.  The LCD TV was valued at $600, reports state.

-Someone stole an air compressor worth $2,300 from DLB Incorporated between 10 a.m. Friday and 8:50 a.m. Monday at 5639 Old Durham Road, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

-Two men were arrested after police saw them rolling on the ground and fighting at about 2 a.m. Monday at 147 E. Franklin St., according to Chapel Hill police reports.  James Ndiku Mwalali, 24, and Zachary James Taylor, 22, were charged with assault and battery, transported to Chapel Hill Police Department and released on a written promise to appear in court, reports state.