A 57-year-old man was arrested for fraudulently obtaining property and identity theft around 1:30 p.m. Tuesday at West Franklin Street and Church Street, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Johnnie Roosevelt Cooper was arrested based on five felony warrants, reports state. He was transported to Orange County Jail and held under a $5,000 secured bond, reports state.

A laptop was stolen from a resident’s porch around 11 a.m. Tuesday at 700 Bolinwood Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The laptop was worth $2,100 reports state.

A Trek bicycle was stolen from a bike rack between 12 p.m. Monday and 2 p.m. Tuesday at 233 McCauley St., according to Chapel Hill police reports. The bicycle was worth $1,000, reports state.

A band saw was stolen from a job site around 5 p.m. Monday at 601 W. Rosemary St., according to Chapel Hill police reports. The band saw was worth $300, reports state.

Someone broke a vehicle’s window and stole a stereo and speakers between 8:30 p.m. Monday and 6:45 a.m. Tuesday at 1250 Ephesus Church Road, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The stereo and speaker equipment was worth $350, and the damage to the vehicle was estimated at $350, reports state.

A 26-year-old Chapel Hill man was arrested for fraudulently obtaining property and larceny by switching a price tag around 5 p.m. Tuesday at 828 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., according to Chapel Hill police reports. Nicholas Baez was held on an unsecured bond of $2,000, reports state.