Police log for Feb. 16, 2010

Somebody stole a Game Boy and a Pokemon game at 12:34 p.m. Friday from the Inter-Faith Council for Social Service Community House, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The Gameboy was valued at $250 and the game at $35, reports state.

Somebody threw a snowball at security personnel at 1 a.m. Saturday at Kildare’s Irish Pub at 206 W. Franklin St., according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Somebody broke into an apartment and stole a Macbook and $400 cash at 6:12 p.m. Sunday from 1360 Ephesus Church Road, according to Chapel Hill police reports.The computer was valued at $2,000, reports state.

Two people trespassed and started fighting at the East Chapel Hill High School parking lot between 3:50 p.m. and 4 p.m. Friday at 500 Weaver Dairy Road, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
Neither party was found to have weapons, reports state.

Somebody broke into a home and stole $4,200 worth of items between 2:30 p.m. and 4 p.m. Thursday at 1106 Roosevelt Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Items stolen include two Apple laptops valued at $2,200, a white gold, ruby and diamond ring worth $1,000, a gold ring worth $500, a digital camera worth $200 and $300 cash, reports state.

A 21-year-old woman was arrested on charges of simple assault at the UNC Hospitals emergency room, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Elsa Marie Offenbacher was released to the custody of her father in lieu of a $500 bond, reports state.

Somebody disturbed people in the food line at 2:15 a.m. Sunday at B-Ski’s Tortilla Wrap Grill, located at 147 E. Franklin St., according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Somebody was “hit on the ears” between 2 a.m. and 2:42 a.m. Saturday on Carver Street, according to Chapel Hill police reports.