Someone was grabbed and hit at 10:48 p.m. Monday at 1301 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Someone broke a window and entered an abandoned building at 2:31 p.m. Monday at 412-D Caldwell St., according to Chapel Hill police reports. Damages to the window totaled $200, reports state.

Someone stole $455 of property from a car between 6:15 p.m. Sunday and 11:38 a.m. Monday at 5639 Old Durham Road, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The stolen items included a car stereo, 12-inch box speakers, an amplifier and an MP3 player.

Someone stole an iPhone at a fraternity party between 1 a.m. and 2 a.m. Sunday at the Beta Theta Pi house at 114 S. Columbia St., according to Chapel Hill police reports.

A Chapel Hill woman was arrested for misdemeanor profanity on a public highway at 2:47 p.m. Monday on the 100 block of North Columbia Street, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Samantha Jones Elabanjo, 43, was released on a written promise to appear in court in March, reports state.

Two people were arrested for misdemeanor larceny for stealing meat at 2:31 p.m. Friday from the Food Lion at 104 N.C. Hwy. 54, according to Carrboro police reports. Tobias Alexander, 34, and Darren Dante Townes, 40, entered the store and concealed meat inside their clothing, reports state. They were taken to the magistrate’s office and delivered to Orange County Jail, reports state.

Htoo Kyaw, 40, was charged with misdemeanor assault with a deadly weapon Sunday at 306 Estes Drive Extension in Carrboro, according to Carrboro police reports.